After a 12-month hiatus (self-imposed due to other work commitments) we’re pleased to announce that Maven and wAVR are back in stock on Tindie, with some great firmware improvements:
- In addition to improved support for existing Microchip/Atmel SAM devices, Maven now supports many STM32F1 and STM32F4 parts from ST Micro. For example, the STM32F103C8T8 found on various “Blue Pill” and “Black Pill” stm32duino boards is fully supported.
- Maven’s GDB server has been enhanced to interoperate reliably with more IDEs, including Eclipse, and IAR’s Embedded Workbench for ARM.
- ARM semi-hosting is now supported – you can redirect semi-hosted console I/O to Maven’s terminal server. This could be very useful on targets with no spare UART ports.
- Both wAVR and Maven have a screensaver to protect the OLED display from screen burn.
- Many other bug fixes and stability enhancements.